Tuesday, February 19, 2013

FIVE FOODIES TO LOVE

Normally on Tuesdays I share a recipe with you that I made over the weekend, but as you can tell from yesterday's post- I was a little too busy to cook this time around!

Never fear my friends - I happen to follow a lot of bloggers who share delicious recipes weekly as well.
Here are a few of my recent favorites. All images are from these bloggers- there are links where you can find them/their recipes! Go show 'em some love!
-----

I had to start out with my girl Alissa. I link up at her blog 33 Shades of Green every Tuesday, and she posts some of the most mouthwatering recipes. I know if you don't like olives this dish might not be your thing, but check our her blog for more recipes!
Recipe here

I'm sure you all know Emily of Cupcakes & Cashmere- I mean, the girl has a book for god's sake! While I'm normally too afraid to attempt her pastries, I think I could make these homemade Cheez-its happen...
Recipe here

I recently found a love for making scones, and these are next on my list to bake. Raspberries are my favorite fruit, and I mean...who doesn't love ricotta?? Alyssa from The Glossy Life always have the recipes that make me eat my lunch early at work because my stomach is growling!
Recipe here

Again, I'm sure you all know Elsie + Emma from A Beautiful Mess. I LOVED their pasta how-to the other day. Someday I'll get the pasta attachment for my KitchenAid mixer and make all this pasta and more!
Recipe here

This post isn't a recent one, but I realize I never gave it any love on the blog! Gaby over at The Vault Files did a gorgeous post on three different arugula salads to create...the one below is one I need to try!
Recipes here

Look good, right?

Now, just in case you are having withdrawals, here's a full listing of my recipes by category. Wouldn't want anyone getting any headaches now!

Which of these recipes looks the best to you?
Clearly I can't choose a favorite. That's just not possible!

xo, lp

6 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you for the shout out–you're the sweetest (although I'm sorry for making you so hungry at work ;) haha). Also, Emily's cheese it's are on my must-make list...they were my favorite snack growing up!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made those cheezits before but via Joy the Baker. I don't love that Emily just makes recipes that are already existing and doesn't really experiment much or at all. Also a cozy kitchen is an amazing food blog - one of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me a homemade Cheez-its!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many yummy ideas! Love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeeehhhh my salad suggestion!!! So unexpected! Thanks so much! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...