Wednesday, September 4, 2013

COLLECTION #3.

Collection #3 is LIVE people.

If you're new to the party, check out past collections here and here.
Do yourselves a favor and buy the items you like right away. The collection is only in its 4th day and the item I wanted is already sold out. You'd think with A MANO being my sister's I would have some pull here, but I don't. RUDE. 

Here are my absolute favorites this time around:
That Pendleton clutch is AMAZING, and those gold striped ring/change dishes are darling. I mean, I know I don't NEED anything but...is it wrong to kind of want it all?

Which items are you loving this time around?
Go to A MANO and show my sista some love!

xo, lp


** all images are from A MANO used with permission

1 comment:

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...