Sunday, January 4, 2015

A YEAR IN REVIEW (and in rainbow order) ON INSTAGRAM

Oh my goodness you guys...it's 2015.

I mean, I'm happy about it because "new year/blank slate/exciting things to look forward to" and everything...but...I REALLY hate odd numbers.

If you've been around this blog for long enough, you know I feel this way, because I probably ranted about it in 2013 too.
I don't wanna be 27! Can't we just skip to 2016 already? Please?

Anyway- 2014 was a fabulous year.
It was a year of great travels, promotions, weddings, and new friendships-- all of which were captured on Instagram, of course.
Here's the year in review, if you were someone who followed me on Instagram- (with the breakdown below):
1. It was the year of "holding things up to white walls": I don't know why I feel compelled to do this, but the paper straw fad REALLY got me excited to share what I was sipping on, I guess. Holy shit, looking at this now I realize I need to go make myself a Brandy Slush, stat.

2. It was the year of "I still think this #ootd angle is faaaabuuulouss": This could also be titled "the year I proved that I am single-handedly keeping the Old Navy flat buyer in business"

3. It was the year of "HAAAAAYYYY EVERYONE LOOK I'M HAVING A GOOD HAIRDAY". Yup. Curls for the girls. Er. Whatever. Also: My hair drastically changes color throughout the year. Or, maybe that's just my terrible photoediting skills?

4. It was the year of "#everythinginrainboworder": Ah yes, the year you all learned of my rainbow OCD ordering problem. Can't stop, won't stop.

5. It was the year of "Everyone please move to Wisconsin, it's super duper gorgeous": but really guys. Please move here. We could all have cocktails together (with paper straws + hold them up against white walls, duh).

---
Now, for you fools who still questions my rainbow order OCD, here's my favorite snaps from 2014, in... OMFG YOU GUESSED IT...rainbow order.


xo, lp


PS:
thanks for being amazing in 2014 gang, can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for us
PPS:
if you don't follow me on instagram (@lpodlich) , DO IT. make it your 2015 resolution! you know you want to see endless rainbow ordered candy pictures, YOU KNOW YOU DO!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...