Wednesday, April 8, 2015

SOLUDOS ESPADRILLES! (part of Shopbop Friends & Family Sale!)

Like I mentioned in yesterday's post, the best sale out there is ON right now: 
25% off.
No minimum order.
Free 3-day Shipping.
Free returns for 15 days.

I ordered a handful of things today (insert blushing emoji here) - and one thing I finally grabbed was a pair of Soludos Espadrilles. I've seen them EVERYWHERE on blogs- and well-  the peer pressure got to me. I haven't had luck finding comfy espadrilles in the past- but the reviews on them promise to be great- so I grabbed a pair of the bright aqua ones! With the 25% off Friends & Family discount they were only $27! Total steal.

Once they arrive I'll update y'all on how they fit and feel- but with the free returns for 15 days, I just HAD to grab them while they were 25% off! If you've been thinking about grabbing a pair- NOW is the time!
Here's the whole rainbow Shopbop offers in Soludos:
rainbow soludos- so cute for summer!

Which color Soludos will you be grabbing during the 25% off sale?
I got the bright aqua- but I LOVE the red with a pineapple too!

xo, lp

*brand exclusions do apply - see here for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...