Monday, November 9, 2015

LIFE LATELY: LISTY LISTS

I love lists. I love numbered lists. I'm so Type A it hurts sometimes.
Thus, I give you the new listy-list version of Life Lately posts:


1. PERSONAL LIFE:
1. The Packers lost for the second week in a row. If you need Michael or me, we're crying into our PBRs.
2. I helped my sister with my niece's 6th birthday party this weekend, which meant 13 six year old running around yelling and popping balloons. #nothavingkidsforawhile 
3.  Michael passed a big exam for work recently and we celebrated by drinking good beer and watching 2 Harry Potter movies. Yes we're old. No, IDGAF if you think that's lame.

2. GREAT LINKS:
1. This must follow Instagram account (Rich Dogs of Instagram)
2.  Always my favorite:  Jimmy Kimmel having parents tell their kids they ate all the Halloween candy
3. The latest Matt Bellassai Video: The Worst Types of People on Airplanes

3. FAVORITE POSTS:
These were my favorite 4 posts in the blog-world in the last couple weeks:
1. The BEST Friendsgiving background from A Beautiful Mess (Image by Collin DuPree)
2. Way cool homemade Cosmic Brownie Poptarts by Studio DIY (Image by Jeff Mindell)
3. A gorgeous November computer background by Oana Befort
4. The rainbow Christmas tree of my dreams by Lines Across
beauty & the beard: great posts!


4. SUPER IMPORTANT HOLIDAYS!
You know what, I'm all for those fake-National holidays. Yup. National Candy Day? SOLD.
rainbow gummy bears

5. SALES!
The sale you MUST shop right now is on Back Country-  30% off select Marmot & Patagonia outerwear for Men's & Women's (which is about the best deal you can get for non-clearance colors). Included in the sale is my faaavorite Women's Down Sweater Jacket (which I own in orange) along with about 10 other things I want. If anyone feels like buying me some Patagonia outerwear, just let me know. (shop the sale here)
5 day sale at back country- 30% off patagonia


What's good with you, folks?
Seriously, feel free to buy me a new jacket.

xo, lp



-------------------------
Let's be friends on Instagram.
Because I like you.
And because you made it this far in the post, I assume you like me too.
Find me here: @lpodlich

1 comment:

  1. افضل شركة نقل و تخزين اثاث بالرياض نعتبر الافضل في تلك الخدمة لاننا نمتلك افضل المستودعت المجهزة لتخزين كافة انواع قطع الاثاث سواء الزجاج او الاخشاب او المعادن فان مستودعاتنا مؤمنة بشكل كبير، بالاضافة الي السيارات المجهزة لعملية النقل و خدمة تغليف الاثاثا التي نقدمها قبل القيام بعمليات النقل و خدمات الفك و التركيب
    شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض
    تخزين الاثاث بالرياض
    شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
    شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...